Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Financial Peace through Coffee

Dave Ramsey Financial Peace Revised is being revisited! Yes, I said it! I have discovered that I need a little more discipline and a lot more savings! lol. Who doesn't? I took this 13 week course less than six months ago, but I'm already seeing a huge slide in the way I am handling my money!
**Example: I LOVE White Chocolate Mocha's. They come is sizes of $3, $5, and $6+. I like the $5 ones... ;-) What I am finding though, is that I enjoy more than one a day. Quite an expensive habit, if I say so myself!

So... through not saving, and making some outrageous purchases lately... I am unofficially, officially on a money strike! No more spending just to spend! Just enough to pay bills, buy food, and keep my car running!

Week one of Financial Peace University (FPU) is called SUPER SAVING... It's what I intend to do. Baby Step #1 is to get $1000 in the bank... ready, set, SAVE!

Here I go! Off to a good start... we will see what morning brings... :)

More to say later! Good night All!

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to you! We can't save yet at all haha...just trying to pay off debt...it is lame. I want food. ;-)

    ReplyDelete